Warning about lethal batch of 2C-E
AmanitaMuscaria
2011-05-14 10:05:09 UTC
We thought it important to warn our members about the following:

On March 17th in Minneapolis and on May 7th in Oklahoma two groups of
19 people total were hospitalized and 3 people died after the
ingestion of 2C-E.

2C-E has been used over 20 years without serious incidents. 2C-E its
onset takes 2 hours, while the victims experienced effects after only
one hour. This gives a serious indication that the 2C-E bought over
the internet was tainted or mislabeled. We have just received news
that this is indeed the case.

According to police the 2C-E involved in the death in Oklahoma was
purchased from chemicology.net The website is no longer active- and it
is unclear if it was taken down voluntarily or by the authorities. It
is very likely that the Chemicology was
supplied this 2C-E by a Chinese vendor. Chemicology was a US based
vendor selling only 2C-E and 2C-I .

If you have bought product from this vendor then do NOT consume it nor
let others consume it. If you have purchased any product from them
recently please contact the staff.

The 2C-E causing the Minneapolis death and hospitalizations is said to
be ordered online from a Chinese vendor. It is currently not known
which Chinese vendor is involved, nor if this vendor supplied other
research chemical vendors.
For this reason we urge you to avoid all 2C-E. Please spread the word.

More information is available here: www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160088

If you have further information then please contact the staff:
www.drugs-forum.com/support/

Stay safe,

The Drugs-Forum Staff
Aioe
2011-05-16 13:05:44 UTC
Post by AmanitaMuscaria
2C-E has been used over 20 years without serious incidents. 2C-E its
onset takes 2 hours, while the victims experienced effects after only
one hour. This gives a serious indication that the 2C-E bought over
the internet was tainted or mislabeled. We have just received news
that this is indeed the case.
quoto.

non puoi sapere cosa ha assunto, non puoi sapere di cosa è esattamente morto